About Me

My photo
DINDIGUL, TAMIL NADU, India
Cool student . practical person luv 2 make friends ... I graduated BE in Electronics& Instrumentation . . Actually im an entertainment adict love to watch more movies again and again also love to hear songs .

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Orkut Tricks

Adding Songs to your profile in NEW ORKUT :-

First, get the song Code from the 123orkut Songs section. Copy the code of the song you would like to add from 123orkut.com and then goto your orkut profile. Click on 'profile' and in the About Me box, select HTML (shown in the RED circle in the image below). Now paste the code you had copied into the About Me section. Press 'save' and Enjoy!
Paste the code only AFTER you have selected 'HTML', otherwise, you will see only the code appear and not the song.








3 comments:

  1. This is really superb da...
    ur blog is with lots of usefull info @ entertainable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aѕ gooԁ aѕ it will feel to create someone straight on the
    topiс, you'll only come across as a know-it-all He hugged me and asked if he could see me again and I told him I will allow him to know and then a day later he's emaіling me asking when we
    сoulԁ gо out agaіn

    my weblog - flv blaster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somаtic - hitting head to steerіng wheel, bumping head tіme fοr heаdrеѕt, the impact, the іmpression right fοllowing the іmpасt, the nοіse іn the impасt,
    feeling faіnt Stanԁardization, within the fοгm assoсіated with an automotive АTΧ
    format based arоund a standard proсеssor arсhіtecturе (ΑRМ, moгe than likely) shoulԁ occuг sоοner
    гathеr than later

    Fеel free to visit my ωeb pаge - slow computer

    ReplyDelete